rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3rd June 2010 Early Morning

Many of my friends, batchmates and some strangers were beating me, hitting me. I didn't understand why, but I do know that whenever I went outside my house, they attacked me. Later they started attacking me even in my lawn! And eventually inside the house too. Apparently I had been staying alone because my parents and sister were probably somewhere else. Hence, I had to sneak into my own house most of the times! Eventually I started staying in someone else's house, a friend's house I think. They came there as well, so I had to escape so that they follow me and not harm my friend.
I did see that I was not the only one being beaten up. After being beaten, I felt tired but didn't feel much of pain. After a few beatings, I decided to train myself and beat them back when I'm ready. Their beatings made me stronger, and I exercised and practiced. At a grand party/ceremony, all the people who beat me were sitting on either side of me in a long row at a long table. We were having dinner. They started hitting me now and then, I was feeling angry and I decided to retaliate. Within a few minutes, all those guys were lying on the floor, groaning in pain!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol nice, one of those dialog less and minless dreams. i love those

Abhishek said...

Yeah!! The experience was even better! ;) :D