rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

22nd Nov 2010 Early Morning

I saw myself in a seven star cruise ship, at dinner time with candle lights, bulbs, chandeliers etc. I saw myself talking to a lot of high profile people, one at a time. We had a meal in person and I ordered something for every date. When the time ran out, I excused myself and went to another table to meet the next person. Eventually, the party was over for me when I had met everyone I had to. From among the last set of people I met, a girl came over to me, poked me on the arm and asked me if I wanted to hang out, and I replied, "Let me get my food first."
The thing is that I had some leftovers after meeting every person and I wanted to go back to those tables and finish them. But the place had closed down for the night and the cleaners had begun their work. I couldn't find my leftovers, and I was still hungry. I walked up to the end of the ship to the small hall facing the ocean which had a long table with some leftovers. I started scavenging for untouched food among them. The cleaner approached me and asked me to stop doing that but a lady asked the cleaner to allow me to continue.

No comments: