rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, October 10, 2013

15th Oct 2013, Evening

I saw myself with a very big family, many strangers who seemed to be my relatives, including many little children. We were at some place where the corridor looked like the terrace of my Mall road's house. Some kids were complaining about wasps. My mom and I went out with them to the terrace and I saw some wasps even though it was after dusk and dark bluish lighting in the environment. Some kid pointed out the wasps nest and we saw them flying out of it. We rushed the kids inside, and we followed. When indoors, I saw that the wasp had bit me in my left arm. I showed my mom the swelling which was very BIG. I found its sting floating in the brownish puss. I took it and threw it away, and cleaned up the puss. Then I went out in anger and destroyed their nests.
Next I saw three couples, all hero-heroines from 70s, like Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Hema Malini and all in a boat at that twilight time going from somewhere towards a temple area which looked like Varanasi or Kashi's dham. I saw myself asking this heroine sitting in the boat few questions on relationships, it felt like an interview. Actually they were also keeping weapons in case they were attacked.

No comments: