rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

13thJune2007EarlyMorning.

Initially I was at my home and I had to go to some award function. Me and my sister were to get ready and my parents were arguing as to what we should be wearing. Finally I wore something (got ready!) :D
Surprisingly I was the host at the function. I was just there to attend it, and now I was the host! I think I was wearing a suit. I was given a nice room before the show. One of my school friend was my co-host. Either it was Naveen or Himanshu. Show went nicely. This show was conducted every year. I still don't understand why I was the host ! I don't remember what happened at the show. But after the show, while sitting in my room, I realized that I possessed some extraordinary abilities and that my co-host had them too. I discovered it by wishing for something difficult and out of my reach and abilities, and yes! it happened! It had to do something with a door!
After the show, me and my co-host were walking back and came across a settlement, which looked like an advanced village. There the villagers talked about mythical powers and supernatural powers and believed that we had such powers. He said that we were supposed to protect something.
I was standing in a shop of that village and buying something when a few of them asked me for money. Apparently, I knew those people and thought that it was my duty to help them, since I was not so poor and had money which could help them. I reached inside my trousers' pockets and felt only a few 100 Rs. notes. They were less. I secretly wished for some more money and gently and slowly moved my fingers in my pocket, in a gesture of feeling some more coins. I just wished for it and imagined I have them, and yes! my pocket was filled with extra notes. I gave them the money they required.
Some people saw me doing this and started attacking us. It started as a bare hand fight and one of them hit me and wounded me real badly. Then I saw myself and my co-host and a few villagers behind a cargo truck (it was an army truck) and having a gun-fight with the bad guys. They also looked like a part of the village. I felt like using my special ability here, but didn't since I had this feeling that either someone from that group or someone else also had such kind of ability and wanted to be the sole owner of this ability. I used my revolver to aim well and injure them. I soon realized that I was the main target! and my guess was confirmed because one of the guys tried to shoot me on my legs first, then when I climbed at the edge of the truck, he shot again in my direction and even came close to kill me! I saw one of the bad guys with some special ability. I could sense and feel it. Finally the fight was over, I don't remember how!
It was my first real fight and I was rather excited and happy about it! Later I realized that I was not the main target but only that I was standing in a vulnerable position and was an easy target that I was their aim. Those bad guys were looking for something else and thought that we (me and my co-host) were bad guys. No one was killed.
Apparently, the village was a soldier's colony and the people I met were soldiers.

I saw an army officer knocking from one house after another, looking for something. His chauffer carried only a chair on his head ! and looked fed up by what his boss was doing. Then the officer and the chauffer drove on some dusty downhill kind of road, and they saw the back of a big lion with wings! walking lazily. They were petrified and the chauffer somehow kept a good speed and they overtook it in no time. But it looked that the creature was in no mood to spring into any kind of action. It had beautiful white wings and was apparently happy with his life.
When the officer and his chauffer were returning on the same road, they saw the animal (lion with wings) in rage and people were trying to control it. The two didn't feel petrified this time, but wanted to help and knew they couldn't, so they left. The wings of lion had become brownish and dirty white and kind of bruised.
As a surprise, the army officer was the actual host and was actually looking for the place! :D I wonder what would have happened if he had got those powers.
I finally conclude that the hosts were randomly chosen, but with a definite random function. The person trying to injure me was in the army, then it was me as a mistake in place of this crazy dumbhead officer! :D
I saw the next host, which was a couple. I think Hrithik was the husband! :D They were happy first but then started arguing on something. Husband accused her of hiding something and confining herself in her own life. Suddenly a wall appears around the lady and she breaks the wall facing her and walks out of the walls.
We were linked... but don't know how! I was destined to be there, but why? I don't know!

No comments: