rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st July 2009 Early Morning

I saw myself in a tricky situation this time. I was getting weird assignments as a part of some coursework. One of them was to swim in an ocean. I know swimming so I knew I could do it, but the conditions was severe. Moreover I had to swim extra for a friend of mine, as one of my batchmate was doing for his.
The day had come. I was standing at the dock with my coursemates, looking at the wild angry waves and feeling the hard push of the cool wind on my face and shoulders.
I saw myself swimming. I kept on swimming. I could not see anything in front of me but agitated motion of waves pushing me sideways. I wanted to come out of water as I was tired but I didn't feel tired. I felt uncomfortable with the thought of swimming so much, while I could only see the turbulent layer of water and the Grey sky above. It was thundering.
Next thing I remember was standing at the dock with others, the assignment had not started yet. I had been thinking. I felt embarrassed and ashamed of myself.

No comments: